Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still in Pomona

We're still hanging out here with Jas and Katty and James in Pomona. It's been a lot of fun and a great time to catch up and get to be a part of their busy lives for a bit. I don't have any pictures of James yet (but I promise I've taken some) so here are a few from Arizona and New Mexico.

I have posted a similar shot before, but Deet said she likes pictures of Sarah cooking so here it is



Sarah in the Petroglyph State Park (still not loading the camera right at this point)



Our one picture of petrified wood



The train on our way to the Grand Canyon



Sarah in the Painted Desert



And another one of her at Petroglyph...



We're headed to Malibu tomorrow. Hope all is well.

- Jeremiah and Sarah

1 comment:

Josh Hausen said...

So many pictures of Sarah and none of Jeremiah. Is Jeremiah even on the trip anymore? I need proof. My theory is that Sarah ditched Jeremiah a few days back, and she has been updating this blog to buy enough time to get out of the country. But what do I know?