Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Grand Canyon Is Ridiculous

Yesterday we got the chance to go to the Grand Canyon. I had never been and was incredibly excited about getting the opportunity. We actually stayed in Williams, AZ on Monday night and then road a train to the canyon before riding the train back that night.

Below is a short video of a few images from our trip. Whenever I ride a train or get to experience something that makes me feel spoiled I think of this song...and since today was filled with both of those things, I used it in the video.


Grand Canyon Railway from Jeremiah Sizemore on Vimeo.

What a world my parents gave me...thanks moms and dads.

- Jeremiah and Sarah.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

That video was the coolest thing ever... and I knew that would be the song. So awesome.

Tammy Sizemore said...

Jer, this video is great! At the risk of sounding technically illiterate, how did you create this effect?

Josh Hausen said...

I like it!