Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Mexico

Well...we finally made it through Texas. It took a lot longer than planned but we really enjoyed our time there. Today we are headed to Santa Fe (even though it's cold) to stay for a couple nights before heading to Albuquerque.

The sunset last night was beautiful...we are still taking a lot of pictures but we haven't gotten any developed recently. We will post them soon though...

Hope everyone is enjoying the New Year so far. We feel so spoiled to just be traveling for awhile.

Oh yeah, and I got a call from the repair shop this week and my 4runner (which broke down as I was leaving for Montgomery the day before my wedding) is pretty much totaled so if anyone likes to work on cars and wants to buy a '96 4runner that overheats, let me know. I'm really tired of of dealing with it. So now, when we get back to Birmingham, Sarah and I will have a total of zero cars and one motorhome. Haha...

- Jeremiah

No comments: