Sunday, January 4, 2009

Leaving Dallas, Driving through West Texas, and My Beard

We got the chance to stop in Dallas last night and visit with more friends and family before heading towards New Mexico. We are currently stopped somewhere in West Texas and settling in before the freezing rain hits tomorrow.

We have another video we are uploading now, so we will post it tomorrow. In the meantime, vote in our poll about whether or not I should shave (I realize this is a pretty vain idea, but the poll is anonymous and if anyone - besides Sarah - actually votes, we might incorporate it into the blog later on). It's on the right side of the actual blog (so if you are reading this in a feed reader, you won't know what I'm talking about).




















Hope all is well...

- Jeremiah

4 comments:

Cecile said...

I'm not going to vote on the beard issue, although it appears from the votes so far it's a goner. However,Sarah should probably have the biggest say-so in this issue.
What I do want to do is comment on an earlier video. ONE PANCAKE!?!?!
Now I'm going to have to worry about whether or not you guys are eating! Remember, you can't live on love alone!
I/we love you both and are enjoying sharing in your travels and adventures. Safe travels and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Love 1,000,000 x infinity,
Cecile
P.S. Another video made me real anxious to see the wedding pictures from Bryan and the guys!!! Can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

i vote that you don't shave. in fact, i think you should come back from your trip with a full grizzly man beard. that's the best idea i've had all day!

love you guys,
laura

A Bryan Photo said...

Keep it growing!
I love it man!

Black Bear Insurance Agency said...

JMO,

I haven't shaved since your wedding and I've got a beard going as well. I say keep it going!

-Drew