Monday, February 9, 2009

Seal Cove Inn

I promised a video of some elephant seals, but since I don't have internet here and can't upload videos with my wireless 'connect card' I will have to save that for tonight or tomorrow.

We are in Half Moon Bay this morning just a bit south of San Francisco. We were talking about how we had originally planned to stay in hotels occasionally just to change things up and how we hadn't actually done that a single time in the first 7 weeks. So last night I started looking for nearby Bed and Breakfasts and found the Seal Cove Inn.



They have a special where the rooms are half price(ish) if you call the day of and make a reservation so we are headed there in a couple hours. It should be pretty awesome.

Also, we were headed to Yosemite yesterday when we suddenly started feeling weird about it and changed our minds. I don't think we were ready to drive East yet. 'Don't drive East' has pretty much been the only rule of this trip so far and we weren't quite ready to violate it. So I think we are headed towards Oregon now.

I've thought a lot lately about how blessed I am to be living the 'life I always dreamed of' at 26. It seems so unfair yet it's just so much fun. Oh well...

Thanks for keeping up...

- Jeremiah and Sarah

1 comment:

Cecile said...

I really want to see the "Ceal" elephants!!! So don't forget to do that! Also, don't ruin your fabulous time by feeling guilty. You don't have one whit of reason to feel that way. Just enjoy and make memories to last a lifetime! Love you, miss you and still enjoying your blog!!! More/More/More