Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quote of the Day

Continuing the theme that Malibu is just a weird place to be...Sarah and I were getting yogurt today and we were sitting outside on the steps eating it when two guys stopped behind us. They had just met each other and were exchanging business cards. The biker-looking guy handed the other guy his business card and said -

"Remember, I'm the one that got bit in the a%$ up at Hugh Hefner's place. That d*$% llama got my entire right cheek!"

After overhearing that conversation, I came to the realization that Malibu may not be the place for me to settle down. Also the fact that I was getting groceries yesterday and was waiting for the guy in front of me to finish paying when I realized he had a really familiar voice and looked up to see Tony Danza just chattin away with the checkout clerk.

Oh well...it's still gorgeous here at the RV park.

- Jeremiah and Sarah

No comments: